Friday, May 11, 2012

Sasquatch Scoop, Your Newest Bigfoot News Blog

Welcome to Sasquatch Scoop. This is an endeavor to make available a Bigfoot news blog that is both factual and at the same time entertaining. So many of the other Bigfoot blogs out there are based mainly on the writers opinions rather than fact. This blog will only represent the facts. I may in time have an opinion section where I share my thoughts, but the news section will never be opinion based. My only agenda is to bring the facts about Bigfoot to light and to promote the knowledge of the creature.

Currently I am working on a story that should be published in the next few days. This story is an attempt to enlighten folks on a recent controversy in the Bigfoot field of research. When all my contacts have responded I will then publish the story. I have been in contact with many of the key players and it should turn out to be a good article.

Sasquatch Scoop

No comments:

Post a Comment