Monday, July 9, 2012

AlienInformation and Rob Fairless are the same - PROOF

This is a follow up to our previous post about Rob Fairless. Sometimes when we investigate something we forget the most obvious sources. It occured to me that alot of folks have Facebook accounts. Mr. Fairless is no exception. One thing alot of folks do is post every little thing they ever do on Facebook, while I can't say that Rob does that, I can say that he does post things that can be used to substaniate the claims I made in my previous post. If you recall, I reported that it seemed that the Youtube channel AlienInformation and Mr. Fairless were one in the same. Upon checking out his Facebook page I found this post:


Mr. Fairless did see my article and says I only speculated about my findings. He is right, the article was mostly speculation. The facts were pointing in the right direction but I did not have any solid proof, that is until I found this post, also on his timeline:





So my facts were right and no longer speculation. The post backs up every claim I made in my original article. With this piece of evidence it only opens up more questions like why would he mislead folks into believing that he and AlienInformation were seperate entities? Why would he originaly say that a film student uploaded the vocalizations and then claim he did? Perhaps he believes this adds to his credibility although I believe it has an opposite effect. So what is Mr. Fairless's motivation? It can be summed up best by him in the following post:




Or maybe in this post:



My intention here is not to bash Rob. He may well be an expert tracker. My only intention is to bring out the facts. On another blog I issued Mr. Fairless a chalange, bring forth one well respected researcher who can back his claims. If he has really been doing this for 23 years and is world renowned as he claims it shouldn't be very hard to do that.

Steve
07/09/2012

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep Tim, you are, wait no your not I commented too.

      Delete
  2. Go easy on Mr. Fairless. I made a Bigfoot Spirit stick according to his specifications in order to attract the imposing creatures. It worked! I'm currently having tea with a whole family of Sasquatch even as I write this! Tomorrow, we are taking the streetcar down Carrollton Avenue to the New Orleans Museum of Art. (I hope we won't attract too much attention.) Thank you, Rob Fairless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I'm glad I'm not the only one who made one of those. I take mine evrywhere I go!

      Delete
  3. Big surprise, NOT! I knew this from the start, the man is just another attention seeker and everyone gave him what he wanted. My first post on Sasquatchscoop, I will visit more often as the material I have read on here is as promised, getting to the bottom of all of this BS! Thanks Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL. Fairless is Awesome! You people cant stand it

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the future please refrain from using foul language on this blog. You may say what is on your mind and I will not remove it as long as it is not overly profane, sexual, or racist. Otherwise, you are entitled to your opinion and may voice it here.

    ReplyDelete